Vidnoz is a free online sound tester utility that allows you to test your speakers individually. It is very easy to use. You must also check that your speakers are correctly connected to your computer in case you are using external speakers. Also, check that your laptop or computer is not muted.
How do you test sound with this online tool?
You must navigate to Vidnoz’s official website and go to Product>Online Tools>Sound Test. There are other free utility programs and that you should check and use for your convenience.
Vidnoz also provides free AI tools like free talking avatar creator to create AI talking avatar to bring photos to life.
How do I know that the sound test is successful?
Click on the right play button to test your right speaker and the left play button for your left speaker. Your speakers work fine if you hear clear sound and the soundbars lighten up on both sides.
What is the reason for the no sound on my laptop?
There are several reasons why your sound tester is unsuccessful, and your laptop needs to make a sound. Some of the common reasons are;
- Your laptop volume is muted.
- The internal speakers are not working correctly.
- The device you want to use for sound is not configured, and your operating system sends sound signals to the wrong device.
- Audio enhancements are causing a disruption.
- An operating system update has misconfigured the audio devices.
How to prevent Sound problems?
There are some precautionary actions that you can take to prevent sound issues from happening again.
- Regularly check your headphones and speaker wires and jacks.
- Keep updating your software, drivers, and system to keep them up-to-date and check against malware and viruses.
- After every system update, ensure your drivers are also up to date.
What does a sound tester check?
An online sound tester checks if you hear a stereo sound, i.e., two audio channels. Vidnoz online sound tester allows you to check both sides individually for a clearer result.
What to do if only one audio channel works instead of a stereo?
Check if your speakers are connected. In some speakers, both speakers are connected through a cable. You must connect the second speaker to link to the first one yourself.
How to search for your audio device drivers online?
If your Vidnoz online sound tester fails and the basic solutions do not work, you must update your sound card driver.
Search for the drivers using this search keyword, “company name of sound driver + sound card driver.” For example, if the company name is “Asus Xonar AE,” you will search for “sus Xonar AE sound card driver.”
How to change the default audio device in Windows?
Suppose your online sound tester is unsuccessful, and the basic solutions need to be fixed. In that case, a possibility is that your operating system is sending sound to the wrong audio device.
You can check and update your default audio device in Windows by following these steps.
- Right-click the speaker icons in the taskbar that is located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Open sound settings.
- Click on the Sound Control Panel.
- Choose the Playback tab and select the device you want to use as your default output audio device.
- Click the Set Default button at the bottom of the window, then click OK.
If the output audio device you want to use is not listed, follow these steps.
- Go to the Sound Control Panel window, right-click, and check Show Disabled Devices.
- Choose your required audio output device.
- Click the Set Default button, and then click OK.
- If you are unsure which device you want to use, select all one by one, and when the sound works, you have it. For more Windows tips and error fixes visit bestpctips.com.