The Internet is indeed a large world. It has a solution for everything. Whenever we need an answer to any question, we just “Google it.” At the same time, the internet is also the source of a wide range of content.
Say, it is text content, video content, demographic content, visual content, audio content, or anything. When we are talking about the content sources, we must mention that for entertainment purposes also, we download the latest movies, games, and songs from the pirate bay.
How To Unblock Websites To View Restricted Content
When the internet is ruling the world as the major source of any type of content, there are some contents that are restricted. We all know that torrent sites are blocked or banned in several countries.
Apart from torrent sites, there are a lot more websites, which are blocked by either the government or your internet service provider or ISP.
Hey, do not forget, we humans are the smartest living creatures in the whole world.
So, we have made several ways to access all the content of those blocked websites. Here, in this article, we are going to guide you with that.
Using A VPN Or Virtual Private Network
When it comes to accessing blocked websites, VPN or using a virtual private network is the most popular and also easier way to do that. All you need to do is download and install good VPN software and set it up.
After that, just by following the below-mentioned steps, you will be able to access all those restricted websites.
- First, you need to download and install the VPN application.
- After that, you might need to create an account for using the application.
- Now you are all set to use it.
- Starting with turning on the VPN, you will be able to see the turn-on option as soon as you run it.
- After that, you need to select the server location. Here you have to pick the location where the website you are willing to access is accessible. For example – if you want to access any torrent site, you might select the location of Switzerland, as torrent websites are totally legal there.
- Now you are all set to access the website. So, open a browser, enter the URL, and hit enter.
- Tadah! The website you want to access so much will be accessible for you. You have to ensure that you are turning on the VPN every time before you are going to access those types of sites.
So, now you know what needs to be done in order to unblock websites. Infact howtowatchchannel.com covered so many guides for unblocking different streaming channels. You know how to use the VPN, but you might not have a complete understanding of a VPN. We have curated a brief guide about VPN here.
What Is A VPN Or Virtual Private Network?
A virtual private network or VPN provides you online privacy along with anonymity by developing a private network, and that too from a public internet connection. What VPN does is mask your internet protocol or IP address, so basically, your online actions can not be traced virtually.
The most vital part is that VPN services always establish encrypted and obviously secured connections for offering greater privacy even more than a secure Wi-Fi hotspot.
Some Other Methods
Apart from using a VPN, you also can access the content of blocked websites by accessing them using the below-mentioned technique.
- By Opening An Proxy Site.
- Instead Of A URL, Use An Ip Address.
- Using Tor Browser.
- Utilize Google Translate.
- Utilize The Advantages Of Dynamic IP.
The best way of accessing or unblocking a restricted website is by using a virtual private network or a VPN. You also can use the proxy site for accessing blocked websites. On the other hand, the Tor browser is also an amazing way of getting all that blocked content. You can choose anyone at your convenience. You also can try different methods at different times.