In the modern day, the smartphone has become a valuable asset for everyone since we might not be able to perform our daily activities. Besides this, you will also get lots of efficient tools, features, and app options that help you to be more productive. But at the same time, you don’t witness the control of your smartphone. It is where rooting comes into play and provides tailored solutions for upgrading the phone’s system settings.
Yet, not every rooting method is suitable for Android phones since they don’t address the problem that comes along with it. However, some tools will offer the most straightforward way to root any Android device. One of them is magisk zip makes the whole process smooth and easier for everyone. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the basic information about this software.
Three Methods to Root Any Android device
In this post, we have covered three methods that will help users to unlock the root settings of their phones with no further ado.
Before that, you are required to complete a few of the requirements to get started with this tool.
- Create your important data backup file to avoid any problems.
- Next, make sure you have already unlocked the bootloader settings.
- Download and flash the TWRP custom recovery on the phone.
- Last but not least, download other necessary resources.
Method 1: Using the Magisk software
The magisk tool is typically designed to reduce security and privacy threats since it’s a systemless rooting method. To put it in simple words, it means that you are not modifying the system file, except you are creating changes in the boot partition.
It is developed by topjohnwu that allows users to conveniently apply this software on their devices. Moreover, its tool is quite popular in the Android flashing community as it provides access to install custom ROM without any problem.
Not to forget, it also removes root permission for several apps, grants superuser access, adds custom modules, and so on. It is just the tip of the iceberg as there are lots of benefits to using this software. So, let’s know about them from the following section.
How to Root Any Android Phone using Magisk?
Here, you will receive this tool and complete process that can offer a wide range of solutions to overcome several problems of your Android phones, whether software-related or hardware, to a certain extent.
Let’s see the whole process root any Android device using the magisk software.
- You have to download the newest Magisk file on your phone
- Following this, boot the device into the custom recovery TWRP.
- Tap on the Install button and head toward the magisk file location.
- Select the file and right-swipe to begin the flashing procedure.
- Now, reboot the device and enjoy root access without any hassle.
Method 2: Using the SuperSU zip
Like the previous method, you will need a SuperSU zip file that will flash over the system and grant those fabulous features. It’s a pretty common practice to flash zip files to root any Android device, so let’s know the process.
- Get the latest SuperSU zip and download it on your phone
- Now, you have to boot the device into the TWRP custom recovery.
- Tap on the Install button from the TWRP home page.
- Go to the location of the SuperSU file and click on it.
- Now, swipe right to start the installation process.
- Afterward, you can reboot the system to enjoy root privileges.
Method 3: Using the KingoRoot App
If you are looking for a process to obtain those rooting privileges without a PC, the KingoRoot can solve that problem. Simply download the latest version of this application and apply one click root.
- You can start by downloading the KingoRoot App on your phone.
- Make sure to enable the unknown source settings from the settings menu.
- Now, simply click on the Install button to get this APK on your device.
- Launch the KingoRoot app and click on the One Click Root button.
- The phone will go through several reboot processes in a few minutes.
- Once the process ends, you will attain root access on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- Is using a rooted device safe?
It depends on the personal needs of the users. Rooting your device can be a good decision since it will offer better security attributes and grant control of the system files. But sometimes a bad decision as you might encounter a bootloop, system crash, and even worst brick the device. Sonalyze both aspects to make the final call.
Q- Which one is the safest option?
Magisk software is the easiest and safest method to unlock the root privileges on an Android device since it doesn’t modify the system files.
Q- Will my phone’s warranty violate?
Yes, rooting any Android device will remove warranty features since modifying the system partition or installing custom ROMs is against smartphone makers’ policies.