If you are a freelancer or a student, you must use the most reliable chatting platform, WhatsApp. Yet, the business of this world can lead you toward mistakes, and one of the most common ones is deleting important WhatsApp chats. Of course, it is the most irritable problem in the world. However, you can resolve it without issues.
To resolve this, you need a best-in-class WhatsApp data recovery tool. Luckily, there is a tool that can help you reach its optimal level to cater to this issue. The name of this tool is Wondershare MobileTrans, and you will learn more about it from further discussion.
Part 1: What Can Be the Reasons Behind Recovering WhatsApp Deleted Data
Before diving into how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup, it is very crucial to know the reasons behind the basis of this problem. By knowing the causes, you can prevent the future happening of this issue. Thus, look below to understand what culprits made you go through the procedure of restoring WhatsApp:
- Accidental Deletion of Important Messages: In this era of digitalization, about 50% of marketing communication is on WhatsApp. Yet, losing WhatsApp data can be problematic, and you could lose track of valuable information. Thus, getting your chats back to their original quality is essential.
- Cherished Media Files and Documents: Students mainly share their important notes and diagrams on WhatsApp. Moreover, key points, pictures, and diagrams can play a significant role in your grading. So, if your important files get deleted, you can use a recovery tool to restore them.
- Rebuilding of Contact List: Even if you lose your contacts in the phone contact app, the chats on WhatsApp don’t get deleted. When someone accidentally loses contact from their phone, they can use WhatsApp to rebuild the contact list without complications.
- Sentimental Values: Now, this is an important reason behind WhatsApp retrieving. People are attached to chatting with their loved ones and never wish to lose the chats. Yet, if you lose the WhatsApp chats, you can restore them with the data recovery tools.
Part 2: Overview of the Most Reliable and Secure WhatsApp Toolkit
You must be eager to learn about the tool that can recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup. The tool with such a surprising ability is Wondershare MobileTrans. With the help of its Backup and Restore feature, you can get what you lost in the original quality. MobileTrans supports versatile types of data along with 6000 iOS and Android devices.
Another thing that makes it a top-class tool is you can also make WhatsApp transfers from one device to another without any format restrictions. If you don’t want to restore or transfer everything on WhatsApp, then you can also select customized data or other chats. In addition to this, you can recover everything from your WhatsApp, including stickers, messages, photos, videos, files, location, audio, and more.
Key Features of Wondershare MobileTrans
- Restore deleted WhatsApp messages on Android without backup.
- If you transfer WhatsApp from one device to another, it merges both new and old data. This ensures
- If you are an Android user and want to shift to iPhone, you can back up your WhatsApp on Google Drive and restore it to your iPhone with Wondershare MobileTrans.
- This tool can transfer multiple types of apps such as Kik, LINE, WhatsApp Business, GB WhatsApp, WeChat, and more.
Part 3: What are the Steps to Recover the WhatsApp Deleted Messages in Minimal Time
Now that you know the higher performance ratio of MobileTrans, it is time to teach you about its usability. Apparently, MobileTrans is a tool that does not have a complicated interface or slow speed. Moreover, the procedure of restoring WhatsApp is also not tricky. From the below-given instructions, you can learn how to restore WhatsApp without backup with Wondershare MobileTrans:
Step 1: Launch MobileTrans and Connect Device
To restore WhatsApp, install Wondershare MobileTrans on your computer and launch it. Next, select the “Backup and Restore” option from the above panel. Afterward, connect your Android mobile to your computer using the “Deleted WhatsApp Data Restore” tool.
Step 2: Log in to WhatsApp and Manage Settings
Following this, you have to log in to WhatsApp with your information on Android. Once login is done, go to “Settings,” press “Chats,” and tap on “Chats Backup.” To proceed, turn off the “Auto Backup to Google Drive” option and press the “Backup” button.
Step 3: Allow Access to WhatsApp
Afterward, the installation of WhatsApp via USB message will pop up on the screen, and you have to select the “Install” button. Hit the “Continue” option and again tap on “Allow.”
Step 4: Restore the Deleted WhatsApp
Hereafter, log in to WhatsApp and press the “Restore” button. To proceed, select “Next,” and once you see the deleted chats on the screen, mark the “checkbox” present next to chats and hit the “Restore to Device” button. Select the “Export as PDF” or “Export as HTML” feature.
As discussed in this article, you can use the WhatsApp data recovery tool to regain the lost WhatsApp data on your device. This can be hectic, so ymustd to use the most reliable tool, Wonder share Mobile Trans.
Mobile Trans is an optimized solution to this problem. The above information lets you learn more about their tool and its stunning features. Above all, the procedure to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup is also instructed in this article for your ease.