Nonprofits (NPOs) are organizations that exist to serve a specific mission or cause in this world. They are essential for all communities as they often confidently tackle issues related to the social, environmental, and educational needs of the people, to name a few. Salesforce and Titan for nonprofits can enhance and streamline many organizational tasks. Join us below to explore how Salesforce and other third-party apps, like Titan, achieve this.
Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud
Salesforce provides a nonprofit solution that helps members build meaningful relationships with volunteers and donors to propel change. As nonprofit organizations have specific missions that need to be implemented, turning to Salesforce’s Nonprofit Cloud can help them increase workload capacities and handle more donations for greater impact in the community. Many NPOs use Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud as the benefits from the platform are quick. Let’s take a look at the features and capabilities of Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud.
Capabilities of Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud
- Nonprofit Salesforce users can create personalized AI-driven experiences to scale the impact of missions.
- Gain complete control of volunteer, member, and donor data in one central location.
- Get access to a range of flexible solutions to facilitate the changing nature of community needs.
- Useful data intelligence tools and features to provide insights that can help NPOs increase income.
- Nonprofit Cloud can provide personalized experiences for marketing campaigns and engage with members, volunteers, and donors.
- Assists in managing and delivering large programs.
Nonprofit Success Pack
If your NPO uses Salesforce for Nonprofits, then it is a must to get a Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP). Many NPOs have used the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack when they sign up for Nonprofit Cloud, as it takes the CRM platform to another level. Using (NPSP), NPOs can run income streams, handle inbound grants, and manage programs in one single platform.
Third-Party Salesforce Apps for Nonprofits
However, if your NPO is not interested in a Salesforce CRM for nonprofits product to enhance your platform, you could choose other popular and reliable third-party applications. Let’s take a look at those that could extend your Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud capabilities.
Titan is an excellent option for NPOs that want to enrich Salesforce data across all clouds. Many nonprofits choose Titan to boost engagement strategies with donors and improve grantmaking tasks. Additionally, Titan assists fundraising workflows with no-code apps that are all designed to integrate seamlessly with Salesforce. The best part about Titan is that members and volunteers do not need any coding skills to create portals, dynamic forms, or automate any workflows in the organization.
Click & Pledge
Click & Pledge is another solid option that benefits Salesforce for nonprofits. With this app, many organizations can fundraise, manage events, and build donor relationships. Click & Pledge integrates exceptionally well with Salesforce so that NPOs can streamline online donation processes, host fundraising events, and work with data.
This app makes it onto our list for its capabilities to research prospects and screen wealth. It integrates with Salesforce to help NPOs identify and seek out benefactors who can donate to their cause. DonorSearch supports many NPOs to research and find out more information about donors, prospects, and major supporters.
Classy is the next app that integrates with Salesforce that NPOs can use to create and manage campaigns. It’s a fundraising platform and assists NPOs with events and peer-to-peer fundraising initiatives.
There are many other third-party applications that integrate with Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud, but the last platform on our short list is FormAssembly. NPOs that use FormAssembly can create forms and surveys that connect directly with Salesforce for seamless data transfers. This means that NPOs gain an advantage when collecting data, which is a common task for handling registrations, gathering donations, or information from benefactors and volunteers.
Use Case for Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud
We know that Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud can help NPOs speed up work tasks and foster donor relationships so that they can achieve their specific goals and mission. But what does that look like in the real world with concrete examples? Follow our use case below to see how Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud can help a NPO.
Nonprofits in the Education Industry
Any nonprofit organization can benefit from Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud, but for this example, we will choose an NPO in the education industry. Suppose an NPO supports the education of children that depends on fundraising and donations to maintain its programs. It will definitely need a Salesforce solution to maintain its unique nonprofit goal with the ability to assist future goals, like reaching more people.
The Nonprofit’s Potential Hurdles
Some struggles that could arise for the NPO would be managing rapidly growing donor information, trying to organize fundraising campaigns, and tracking their overall performance and impact on the community.
By turning to Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud, this nonprofit would be able to solve many of the above challenges.
For instance, take a look at the solutions listed below that the Salesforce solution can provide to the nonprofit organization:
- The NPO can create a database that houses contact information, donation histories, and preferences of how the donors want to communicate.
- Data can be collected by NPO workers and the progress of programs can be tracked easily.
- Volunteers can create profiles to categorize donors based on how often they donate, the amount of money they can contribute to the organization, and how often benefactors contact the NPO.
- The NPO can create communication methods and campaigns for different donors.
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud provides necessary tools to plan for custom fundraising events.
- The NPO can use detailed dashboards to share performances, findings, and other studies with stakeholders.
- Reports can be generated as evidence of compliance and a reference for accountability.
- The NPS can use the Grant Management module found in Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud to track grants, submit proposals for assistance, and manage funds.
- NPO can recruit new volunteers and manage members with Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud. The platform’s features assist with monitoring skills, availability to volunteer, and donor contributions.
Results from Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud
As we can see, using Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud can transform the operations of an NPO drastically and for the better. Now, the NPO can gain improved relationships with donors, manage more fundraising campaigns, and show how impactful their programs are with transparent and detailed reports.
Generally, the NPO has streamlined workflows that let all members and stakeholders focus on the mission, which is providing education to children and engaging with donors, rather than manual administrative tasks.
Nonprofit organizations have a lot of tasks that are manual and can take time away from managing the ventures that contribute to their goals. It’s essential for NPOs to use Salesforce and other third-party applications to streamline processes and create custom interaction strategies for members, volunteers, and donors. We hope you found this article helpful and that you have more information on Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud to maximize your specific cause and impact in the community.