Samsung fans rush out to acquire new Samsung Galaxy models as soon as they are released on the market. But while purchasing a new phone has a number of benefits, there is also one drawback. Transferring data from one Samsung device to another requires users to put in a lot of time and effort. However, we can assist you in saving time and effort. For your issue of moving data from one Samsung device to another, we have compiled the best options.
Transfer All Data from Samsung to Samsung Within One Click
Without any more delay, we will introduce you to MobileTrans, the best transfer tool. This program is specifically created so that no smartphone user will experience data loss simply because they switch phones. This program will not only show you how to transfer images from one Samsung device to another, but it will also show you how to restore data from backups. Therefore, think about using MobileTrans if you want to spare yourself the headache of transferring each file one at a time.
The software is available for download on the official website. Install the software on your Windows or Mac PC and follow the steps given below:
Download the Program and Link Your Phone
Once the software has been launched, you will see the main screen where you must choose a transfer mode. Select Phone Transfer > Phone to Phone, then use a USB cord to link the source and target devices to the computer.
Choose The Data Type
Choose the file types you want to transmit to the target device after the connection has been made. Make sure the source and target are the appropriate devices.
Transfer The All Data
The software will start the process when you press the Start button. The transfer procedure will be visible to you on the screen.
Use the software’s “Clear data before copy” tool if you want to make sure there is no data on the other phone.
How to Transfer Data Between Samsung Devices Using the Smart Switch App
Certainly, there are more methods you can employ to transfer files from one Samsung to another. And Smart Switch App is one of them. To make it simpler for customers to transfer data between Samsung smartphones and other Android devices, Samsung provides a dedicated application. Samsung phones after the Galaxy S6 come with this app pre-installed. The following are the steps to use it for transfer:
- On your Samsung mobile, open the Play Store and install the app. Ensure that the app is downloaded on both devices.
- Open the app on both devices, then on the Source phone, choose “Send.” You will also see a prompt asking for your consent to receive the data at the same time. The target device’s Receive button should be clicked.
- After both devices have been successfully connected, you will be able to see the types of data that can be shared via Smart Switch. Choose the data and start the procedure.
Keep both devices close together while you are transferring the data to prevent interruptions. Maintain them within 50 cm of one another to guarantee a smooth transfer.
Bluetooth Transfer of Everything from One Samsung to Another
Although it takes a lot of time, most people don’t utilize this method, but it can be used for little data like contacts. Because of the slow Bluetooth speed, the method frequently fails to complete the transfer. However, it’s crucial that you understand how to transfer things from one Samsung to another using Bluetooth. The steps you must take are listed below:
- Your Samsung phone’s Bluetooth capability can be accessed and activated. Either from the Notification panel or the settings menu, you can activate the option.
- Select the data from the source device that you wish to transfer now. Select Bluetooth by clicking on the Share icon.
- Bluetooth will look for compatible devices nearby. A pop-up message asking you to “Accept” the transfer will appear once you choose the target device.
As the data is sent to the intended device, confirm the operation and wait. Keep both devices close together to ensure a successful transfer; otherwise, you will have to repeat the operation.
To Copy All the Data from Your Old Samsung to New One, Try Cloneit
Given how well-known the CLONEit app is among Android users for file transfers, you must be familiar with its moniker. Millions of users rely on this program at the moment, and the app was created for Android devices. You must download the CLONEit app from the Play Store to learn how to transfer all data from Samsung to Samsung using this method. Only devices running Android 2.2 or later can use this tool because the app relies on Wi-Fi Direct to help transport the content.
- Download the software from the Google Play Store and install it on both devices. Go to your phone’s accessibility settings and enable the Auto-Installation feature before continuing. You can move applications and the data associated with them using this functionality.
- Open the app on both phones and choose the appropriate Sender and Receiver profiles. The Source device will become a hotspot if you tap on the Sender button.
- Assemble a connection between the target device and the source hotspot in step three. After connecting both devices, the source will begin looking for a sender.
- You’ll be asked to accept the request on the target device. On the screen will now appear a list of the supported data types. Press the Start button after choosing the data you want to transport.
You will be informed when it is complete. You can further choose the content you want to transfer during the file transfer. You might not be able to transfer the built-in or default apps with this app. MobileTrans is a crucial tool because of this.
To Transfer All Data from One Samsung to Another without a Computer, Turn on Nfc
You have access to another function that can help you transfer images from Samsung to Samsung when the Near Field Contact, or NFC, capability is activated on the Samsung device. Using this capability, you may move films, apps, contacts, and other items in addition to images. The steps below should be followed to use the NFC feature:
- Open Settings on the two Samsung devices you are holding. The NFC feature can be found by selecting More Settings. To activate the function, tap on it.
- The phones will play a sound when they are held together with their backs against one another, indicating that the connection has been made.
- You will see a screen with a thumbnail saying “Touch to Beam” when you select the data on the source phone that you want to share. Press it to begin beaming.
You will receive a notification as soon as the transfer is finished, and the transferred content will appear on the screen.
SHAREIT- The Popular Tool to Transfer Data
You can also utilize another application as a practical last resort to move data between Samsung devices. The sharing of data between Android devices is also supported by this app. Follow the instructions below to discover how to send photographs from one Samsung device to another using Shareit:
- Install the Shareit app on both of your devices, then run it after installation.
- Select the Send option from the screen on the source device, then choose the files you wish to send to the recipient device.
- To start sending from the source device, press the Send button once again. Press the Receive button on the target device right away, and the device will be found by the source.
- The transfer will begin when you click on the Receiver profile on the Source phone.
This application’s ability to choose additional data while the transfer is still going on is a plus. However, more often than you anticipate, the connection will be lost, so keep your phone close by.
Transfer All Data By USB
You can choose not to use a direct method to transfer data across Samsung devices. Data sharing is more akin to copying and pasting. Follow the instructions below to learn how to transfer data between Samsung smartphones:
- Connect your Source device to the PC in Step 1 and authorize access to the storage area. Copy the files or folders that you’ve chosen to send to the other phone.
- Paste the data into a different folder on the computer. Connect the target device at this point and grant access to the storage.
- You must copy the complete content once more and paste it into the device’s storage.
As the data is sent from the computer to the intended device, wait. You can only deliver material using this technique, such as media files, documents, downloads, etc. You will need to attempt different techniques in order to transfer the app.
Transfer Photos and Music Between Samsung Phones Using Email
The final way for transferring data between Samsung phones is another one. Your email, such as Gmail, Yahoo, or other mail, can be of assistance. We are all aware that sending files and media content by mail is an option. So, to transfer images, music, and other files across Samsung phones, simply follow the instructions below.
- In the event that you have two emails, sign in with one on the source device and the other on the destination device.
- Now access your mail and add a new mail in the source device. The files you intend to send to the other phone should be embedded. Press Send after entering the email address for the target device.
You can sign in with the same account on both devices and send mail as usual if you don’t have two email addresses. On the other device, you will receive mail containing the information you wish to transmit. All of your files will be on the target phone once you have downloaded the data.
This guide taught us 8 techniques for transferring data between Samsung devices. You now know which program to suggest to anyone who asks you how to transfer files from a Samsung device to another Samsung device. It is evident from the information we have supplied that the majority of applications do not have the general transfer capability. Therefore, using MobileTrans for the transfer will be preferable.
If you will be in neef of Samsung Galaxy Parts in Australia you can contact Fixo for Samsung Galaxy Parts with warranty and satisfaction warranty. At Fixo you will get all parts with reasonable price and warranty by Fixo Group under Benjamin Turner management.