Do you wish to learn the correct method to repost already produced content on Instagram? Today’s social media is distracting and overloaded with images, videos, and news from the people and brands we follow. Not only that, but it is also overwhelmed with the advertisements from brands, distracting users from their original purpose. However, there is Instagram that takes the social media game to a whole different level. It focuses only on one picture or video at a time and makes it more visually aesthetic.
Instagram has a straightforward and clean interface. Furthermore, it is a lot easier to repost the content produced by other users on Instagram than on other platforms.
This may sound a bit difficult, but we have four pretty easy methods of reposting data from other users. You need to be a little creative and follow some advice mentioned in this article to make it happen. You will also need to download an additional app from the app store of your device.
Note: First, you require written permission from the original user whose content you wish to reproduce by commenting on their content or directly messaging them in their inbox. You can do that by tapping the Paper Airplane icon situated on the application’s top right corner.
4 Ways to Repost on Instagram
Instructions you need to follow for reposting content on Instagram with the different application:
- First of all, you have to download an application from your phone’s app store, Repost for Instagram. This app should be compatible with both devices so it can directly integrate with Instagram. It would assist you in obtaining the content from the original user’s account to your mobile device.
- Secondly, locate the image or video you need to repost using your account. Tap the image or media in the full original view from another user’s account, which you want to repost.
- Go to the photo or video landing page and click this “…” icon on your right side upper corner. Now tap on the “Copy Share URL” Link.
- Once you are done copying the photo or video to your clipboard, Open the Repost option on your Instagram account. Now that post automatically be on your Instagram’s home page.
- You can click the Arrow on the Post’s right-hand side to edit according to your choice. Now tap Repost and then Copy to Instagram, where you can change filters.
- To change the caption of the old post, tap “Next.” In case you also wish to add the original content’s caption, tap the caption’s text box and click “Paste,” where you want this caption to show with a quotation where you include credit for the original poster with the new reposted post of you.
- Now, this post is ready to share like every other post on your Instagram account.
- Isn’t it one of the best ways to repost on Instagram? Indeed it is, and it is pretty convenient too.
2. Insta Repost
First, you need to download Insta Repost on your mobile to share content from other users’ accounts to your page.
- Now login to Insta Repost using your Instagram ID and password and then allow access to photos and videos available on your and your friend’s account.
- There is an icon of a magnifying glass in your bottom toolbar, and you have to click it. Then, type & search for the username whose content you want to copy and repost.
- When you find your required post, press the Arrow on the left side corner on the post. Now click repost and then once again tap repost. This will save the post in your camera roll from where you can retrieve it for Instagram.
Finally, as always, please insert a filter and then citation and share your post with different captions according to your choice. Therefore, it’s a perfect way to repost Instagram stories.
- First, find a photo or video you want to repost in your Instagram account and press this “…” icon on your right side upper corner, and tap on “Copy Share URL.”
- Open your browser and type DownloadGram.com and paste the URL on the text box which appears on that homepage. Press that green download button.
- Now you have that post saved in your device, which can be seen from your Insta from where you can share that post with different filters or citations according to your need.
- This is the easiest method to share any post from different user’s accounts, but it works only for photos. You need to capture a snapshot of the post you wish to repost.
- Now you have a screenshot of the post in your gallery on your device, which can be easily reposted from your Instagram account with different filters or citations.
So it’s an easy task to repost, but before reposting anyone’s post, we need to take permission from the post’s original creator. We hope you have liked this guide and found it practical.