Have you ever been in a room that was so hot that you could barely think about anything else? It’s not just uncomfortable. If the temperature is too high, it can cause serious health problems. We will discuss what to do if your aircon not cold enough and cooling off the room and how to fix it!
If your aircond not cold enough, it might be because the unit is too small for the space. In this case, you will need to buy a new air conditioner that is bigger than the one you have now. Be sure to measure the space before you go shopping so that you know what size to buy!
Another reason why your air conditioner might not be cooling off the room is that it’s dirty. To keep the AC running at its best, you have to clean it out once in a while so that it can pick up as much cold air as possible. This article will show you how to do this safely:
- Turn off the power supply to your Air Conditioner at the circuit breaker. You don’t want to get electrocuted!
- If the unit outside, use a hose or bucket of water and completely soak down the unit. This gets rid of any bugs or nests that are stuck inside that cause problems.
- Use a cheap brush attachment for your vacuum cleaner to remove all dirt, leaves and other debris from the fins on the outside. Be very careful not to damage these fins, as they play an important role in cooling the unit down.
- If your AC is inside, remove the front panel by unscrewing the screws that hold it in place. This will give you access to the filter.
- Vacuum or brush all the dirt off of the filter and then put it back in place.
- Replace the front panel and screw it back in place.
- Turn on the power supply to your air conditioner at the circuit breaker and test it out!
If none of these solutions work, then it’s likely that your AC is old and needs to be replaced. Contact a professional Air Conditioning Repair company to get a quote on what it would cost to buy a new one.
Benefits of calling a professional aircon company:
- professionals will have knowledge of all types of air conditioners and can help you pick the right one for your needs
- they will be able to properly install the AC, so it’s running at its best
- they can offer routine maintenance to keep your AC running well all season long!
We hope that this article has helped you solve your problem with your air conditioner! If not, please don’t hesitate to contact a professional Air Conditioning Repair company. They will be able to help you get your AC up and running again in no time!
If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable Air Conditioning Repair company, please give 7 daysaircon servicing Singapore a call! We would be happy to help!