Are you an entrepreneur going to bring your business idea on the ground or an individual starting a blog post? If yes, having a striking logo matters a lot to achieve success. In fact, your logo is the face of your business, and it defines your company in the eyes of your audience.
This necessitates you to have an instant business logo design that beautifully represents your business/blog for success. An artistically designed logo ensures the brand is recognized from afar and remembered by the target audience for a more extended period.
So which logo maker tool is the best?
Ideally, you should hire a designer to get it professionally done because they have good eyes on the design nuances you may not even find. You can launch a design contest on a graphic design platform like Designhill to work with a designer on a one-to-one basis. But if you want to create your own using an online logo creator — whatever the reason may be, you can do if you have logo ideas and little creativity.
Here are a few top DIY tool, dive deep into each of them to know which would fit your business and your budget the best.
Key aspects to consider while choosing a logo maker
You should pay attention to a few points while choosing the best logo maker for your design project. They are:
- Customization: Check ifthe tool offers a drag-and-drop interfacethat makes customization effortless.
- Ease of use: Some logo makers are user-friendly that even a beginner can use to design a custom logo while others ask you to begin from scratch.
- Pricing: Pricing could be one of the most vital aspects of choosing a logo creator tool for most businesses, especially small enterprises or individuals needing a logo for their blogs. Some logo makers are entirely free while others charge for downloading a high-quality version.
Top 7 logo maker tools you can use to create a professional on your own
Designhill is an AI-powered intelligent logo maker tool that offers an easy-to-use interface, and unique and intuitive designs. While the tool has been developed keeping novice designers in mind, its advanced features allow pro-designers to create high-quality professional logos.
In just a few steps, and you’ll have a striking logo for your dream business. It takes just five minutes to pick your favorite design style, colors, and fonts to generate a stunning brand face.
- User-friendly interface
- Build for beginners; even novices can create awesome logos
- Intelligent tool powered by artificial intelligence.
- Quick logo generation
- Pricing: Free to create. Only ask for payment if you want to download your logo design. Price starts from as low as $19.
Similar to Designhill, Canva is also apt for both beginners and professional logo designers. It’s a multi-purpose tool that enables you to design images for almost everything.
Just choose the type of website and relevant logo design, and then start customizing its fonts, colors, etc. to make it more appealing. You can download your logo design in JPG, PNG, and PDF file format.
- Good selection of templates
- Pricing: Little expensive if you download a high-quality logo design
- It doesn’t have excellent manual editing tools.
- Interface falls between complicated and easy
3. DesignMantic Logo Maker
DesignMantic is another logo maker tool with an interactive interface that helps users create their own logos in just a few minutes. Just enter details such as the company’s name, logo (if there’s any) and choose colors, fonts, and icons of your choice, and the tool will do the rest.
The DesignMantic logo maker tool asks you for payment if you want to download your logo designs. You’ll have four packages to choose from—Basic, Standard, Pro – Best Choice, and Platinum.
- Pricing: Starts from $37
- Easy to use
- File formats-JPG, PNG, and PDF
Logomark is yet another great logo creator that falls in between a simple design editor to an advanced logo maker. This offers an abundance of unique features that you may not find elsewhere. The tool boasts its artistic pre-designed icon and video tutorials on a range of topics.
- Free to design and download the low-resolution file (200*200), but if you want to download a high-resolution file, you’ll have to pay.
- Easy to use
- Anyone can use icons; it means they won’t be unique.
5. Hatchful by Shopify
Acquired by Shopify, Hatchful is an easy-to-use free logo maker tool that a novice can use to create a professional logo. In fact, it’s been developed keeping in view the beginners in mind.
- Limited customization option
- Easy to use
- Supported by Android and iOS apps
- Can download PNG files only.
6. Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands is an incredibly easy-to-use logo maker, and a novice designer can give it a try.
Its logo design wizard is really quick, which makes the entire logo design process a breeze. In just a few minutes and you’ll have plenty of design options. This tool is also aimed at beginners.
- Very quick
- Easy to use
- Good for novices
7. Squarespace Logo Maker
Squarespace is considered as the best primary logo generator. So if you’re a novice and want a simple, quick, and easy logo maker tool, this is the best choice.
The tool allows you to tweak your logo design using the web-based editor; however, it has some limitations.
- User friendly
- Low-resolution files can be downloaded free of cost.
- Limited design styles
These all are the right platforms you can choose to create a custom logo for your business — each with some pros and cons. Pay heed to every aspect, be it budget and ease of use, etc. before choosing for your logo design project.
If you’re a beginner and can’t invest time in creating a logo for your business, then Designhill can be the best pick. However, I would always suggest you either hire a designer to work on 1-to-1 basic or launch a contest on a creative marketplace if you can afford it. It’s because only a professional logo designer can see the little nuances in design. And if your logo fails to attract your target audience instantly, your business will suffer tremendous loss, multi-fold than the cost of getting a professional logo by a pro-designer. However, the choices are all yours!